A highly functional bad-weather boot in a practical and popular height that's suitable for hiking, sledding or snowshoeing. The lightweight TPU shell is completely waterproof, close-molded to the foot and fitted out with easy striding flex ribs at the forefoot and ridges at the heel to secure a snowshoe strap or for hands-off boot removal. Waterproof Nubuck leather upper combines Polartec Thermo 200 lining over 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation for three-season comfort. Low post lace anchors directly in the shell allows precise, athletic lace tension. Vibram
- Waterproof Construction
- TPU Waterproof Shell
- Waterproof Nubuck Leather Upper
- Polartec 200 Thermo Insulation Lining
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation
- Waterproof Nubuck Leather Upper/Polyester Mesh Bellows Tongue
- TPU Backstay with Snowshoe Strap Ridge
- 7.5mm Narrow Gauge Webbing Lacing System
- ColdProof Insulating Footbed
- ActiveHeat Insole with Silver Reflective Film between Insulating Polyester Layers
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This is a very light Merrell boot. It is comfortable and didn't take long to break in, I don't have much mileage on it yet.
If you are looking for a warm winter boot, this is it. Warm in sub-zero temps. Good for running around town or more rugged use. True to size. Worth the money.