Merrell Siren Tansy Sandals (Women's)
The MerrellÂ® Siren Tansy Sandals for Women are a masterpiece of geometric lines and patterns. This contemporary sandal definitely makes a statement, but still has all the Merrell technology you love. The Neoprene padded rear strap is actually removable so you have more than one option for wearing the shoes. In addition to looking great, the Nylon arch shank and air cushion in the midsole makes for a great fitting shoe as well.
- Upper is synthetic leather with webbing for style and fit
- Shoe back is a removable neoprene padded strap allows for versatility
- Lining with AegisÂ® antimicrobial treatment protects against odor and keeps feet fresh
- Footbed is Textured EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Midsole is a combination of Nylon arch shank, Q-FormÂ® Comfort and Air Cushion for best support
- Outsole is VibramÂ® TC5+ rubber for no-slip and good traction
- Weight for the pair is 12 ounces
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear a 10 narrow. Would these fit my size?"
1 Answers |
Question by roberta lemming on 5/14/2011 - 2:55 pm
"These come in regular width only. However we do have the size 10 available."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/16/2011 - 9:10 am
"Can these sandals be worn in the rain or on a boat? I didn't know if this type of merrell can get soaked with water or saltwater..do you know if they would withstand this??"
1 Answers |
Question by Karen N on 6/18/2011 - 3:00 pm
"I'm sure a slash or two wouldn't hurt the shoe, however this is not a water shoe where it is made to withstand a lot of exposure to water."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/20/2011 - 10:12 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.