Merrell Siren Sport Shoes (Women's)
Just as sailors were lured to the rocky coast by Sirens, you too will hear the calling of the trail from the Merrell Siren Sport Shoes for Women. This pretty yet highly-technical shoe is flexible, comfortable and specifically designed for a woman. This trail shoe midsole is QFormÂ® Comfort for womenâ€™s specific stride and have the MerrellÂ® air cushion in the heel that absorbs shock and adds stability. The Siren Sport shoe for women is also easy on and easy off with the patented Omni-Fitâ„˘ Adjustable Lacing System. It's the perfect shoe for the outdoor girl on the go.
- Upper part of the shoe is Nubuck suede leather and breathable mesh
- Specially designed Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Omni-Fitâ„˘ Adjustable Lacing System for easy on/off
- Shoe lining is treated with AegisÂ® antimicrobial technology
- OrtholiteÂ® Anatomical Footbed for superior support
- QFormÂ® Comfort provides womenâ€™s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Standard MerrellÂ® air cushion in the heel for shock absorption
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"When hiking, can I wade through the water in these shoes without damaging them? "
1 Answers |
Question by Happy Explorer on 4/3/2011 - 6:33 pm
"The upper part of this shoe is made of mesh, it is not waterproof."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/4/2011 - 10:11 am
"What is the weight of these shoes? I will be doing a lot of walking and don't want a heavy shoe. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by kathy on 4/11/2011 - 2:45 pm
"The weight is 2 lbs for the pair. These are great for long walks and traveling!"
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/11/2011 - 2:53 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.