Merrell Saugatuck (Men's)
If you're feet are begging for a break from winter's conditions but you still need protection from rugged terrain, The Merrell Saugatuck is the perfect compromise. The Saugatuck has almost all the performance features that youll find in a hiking boot, with the added benefit of letting your feet enjoy the open-air breathability of a sandal. Interior neoprene lining is the ultimate in comfort wet or dry, and virtually every surface that touches your foot including the lining, the footbed, and the mesh upper has been treated with Aegis Antimicrobial to keep you dry. Sandal Construction with Lasted Footbed.
- Waterproof Leather Upper
- Elastic Lace with Lace Lock
- Aegis Lycra Neoprene Lining for Padded Comfort
- Textured EVA Footbed Treated with Aegis Antimicrobial for Non-slip Comfort
- Breathable Aegis Antimicrobial Air Mesh Construction
- Stretch Breathable Mesh Tongue
- Protective Rubber Toe Bumper
- Compression Molded EVA Footframe for Stability and Comfort
- Nylon 6.6 Injection Molded Shank for Support
- 4mm Sole Lug Depth
- Vibram Chameleon Speed Hiker Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Mens Weight: 1 lb. 11 ozs.