Merrell Penza Waterproof Boot (Women's)
Stomp out winter's dreariest weather in the Merrell Penza Waterproof Boot. These women's boots are casual and comfy in style, but serious in weather protection and durability. These pull-on boots come up to the mid-calf and are made with a waterproof leather and suede upper with a faux-fur trim. The bungee lace adds a style detail and cinches to keep out snow. Crazy-warm PrimaLoftÂ® insulation makes the Penza boot a supremely warm winter footwear choice.
- 8â€ť shaft height from heel base
- Approximate 11" cuff circumference
- Waterproof full grain leather and suede upper
- 200 grams of PrimaLoftÂ® insulation locks in the warmth
- Faux-fur trims offers comfort and warm
- Fleece thermo lining for added warmth
- Lining treated with AegisÂ® antimicrobial solution prevents odor
- Lightweight cement construction offers durability
- Merrell QFormÂ® midsole comfort puts cushioning in your step
- Merrell air cushion in the heel is shock absorbing
- Merrell Snow De Vie Sole/Sticky Rubber sole for excellent traction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what degree of cold is this boot rated? Thank You"
1 Answers |
Question by diana on 1/9/2012 - 9:15 pm
"Merrell does not provide any temperature ratings for their shoes, but this great shoe will keep you dry and with 200 grams of Primaloft you will also be super warm even in the coldest of days."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/10/2012 - 9:15 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.