Merrell Pandora Breeze Waterproof Mid Boot (Women's)
Merrell Pandora Breeze Waterproof mid-height boots have taken comprehensive comfort to the next level. Pandora Breeze boots support you from the outermost layers to the deepest depths of the shoe. On the outside, these boots offer an unusual combination: a ventilated mesh that lets your feet breathe when they get hot, but that also includes GORE-TEXÂ® waterproofing to keep you dry when rain falls or rivers rage. Inside the shoe, youâ€™ll find a comfortable second home for your feet, replete with cushioning, stability, and womenâ€™s specific support. Aggressive lugs and a durable outsole make these boots tough, but Merrell has softened them with feminine styling. These boots are built to do it all, just like you.
- Nubuck, pig suede, and mesh upper with waterproofing from GORE-TEXÂ®
- VibramÂ® rubber outsole provides excellent traction in a variety of conditions
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell QForm midsole provides womenâ€™s-specific cushioning
- Recycled PoliyouÂ® footbed controls moisture with active carbon
- Merrell Omni-FitÂ® lacing system lets you create a customized fit with ease
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and provides stability
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out of the shoe
- AegisÂ® antimicrobial treatment helps keep odors away
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap provide scuff-free protection
- Strobel construction creates a flexible shoe
- 1 lb 14 oz
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I have had Merrell hiking boots before that really fit well. I wear a size 8. I ordered some Merrell hiking boots a few weeks ago and had to send them back. I have a wide foot and was wanting to know how the the Merrell Pandora Breeze Waterproof Mid (women's) boot fits with a size 8, should I go with a size larger? Usually a size 8 1/2 are too large. Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Mallory Forehand on 1/22/2012 - 4:45 pm
"The width on these boots is normal (the mid means mid-height). If an 8.5 is usually too large, but a size 8 is too narrow, it sounds like you need to look for a size 8 Wide when looking at Merrell hiking shoes. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/25/2012 - 3:55 pm
"Is this anew merrell product and why do I not see it on their website?"
1 Answers |
Question by Fran on 5/7/2013 - 6:21 pm
"This is a brand new item. They may not have it on their site because it may be out of stock. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/8/2013 - 9:52 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.