Merrell Pace Glove Barefoot Running Shoe (Women's)
Style: 683Turn the corner on your training with the Merrell Barefoot Pace Glove Running Shoes. The Pace Gloves have a minimalist design that mimics the barefoot running experience, but with protection from painful things like sticks, debris, and rocks. By removing the angle created by support shoes and getting rid of all the extra material, these barefoot shoes increase natural foot strength while promoting a more natural strike zone and giving you better feel. By getting you closer to the ground you can better feel the contours of the trail. Combine that with the grippy Vibramâ„˘ sole and you get better control on unpredictable trails, and the excitement of the feeling of getting back to nature.
- Minimalist and flexible barefoot design
- Build strength in your feet
- Breathable microfiber and mesh upper
- VibramÂ® Trail Glove sole is lightweight and grippy
- 0mm ball-to-heel drop for more natural ground feel
- Encourages more natural strike zone
- 4mm compression molded EVA midsole cushion
- 1mm forefoot absorption plate distributes pressure
- Easy to wash in cold water
- Merrell Omni-Fitâ„˘ lacing for a precise fit
- AegisÂ® anti-microbial treatment to prevent odor
- Synthetic leather foot sling adds stability around the ankle
- Rubber toe bumper for durability
- Each shoe weighs an avg of 4.7oz
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.