Merrell Moab Waterproof Mid Boot - Wide (Men's)
Merrell Moab Waterproof mid-height boots are exceptionally versatile. Built for summer exploring (when you need protection from moisture both in and out of your shoes), these boots feature a waterproof, breathable mesh upper that lets moisture get out when you get hot, but doesnâ€™t let moisture in when you get wet. Of course, the Moab Mid boot also includes all the support, cushion, and stability you need for long summer days outside. And the versatile mid height gives you extra coverage and support without sacrificing a healthy range of motion.
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- VibramÂ® rubber outsole provides excellent traction in a variety of conditions
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Molded EVA footframe offers cushion, stability, and support
- OrtholiteÂ® anatomical footbed offers lightweight support
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and provides stability
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out of the shoe
- AegisÂ® antimicrobial treatment helps keep odors away
- Toe cap gives you full protection at the front of the shoe
- 1 lb 15 oz
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Sorry, but what do "2E" and "D' next to size mean? Regards Flax"
1 Answers |
Question by Flax on 7/27/2012 - 2:09 am
"2E and D are the width sizes of the shoe. A D is the standard width and 2E is going to be a wide width."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/27/2012 - 9:24 am
"the 1lb. 15 oz. weight is it for a pair?"
1 Answers |
Question by mike on 10/16/2012 - 4:44 pm
"Yes, it is for the pair. These are super light to keep you comfortable all day long!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/17/2012 - 10:03 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.