Merrell Moab Waterproof Hiking Shoe - Wide (Men's)
Merrell Moab Waterproof hiking shoes are built for summer exploring, when you need protection from moisture both in and out of your shoes. To keep you dry from the inside, Merrell has built a breathable mesh upper that lets your feet breathe as they heat up in warm weather. And to keep you dry from the outside, theyâ€™ve made that mesh upper waterproof. So moisture gets out but it doesnâ€™t get in. Then they built a high-performance hiking shoe under the upper with all the support, cushion, and stability you need for long summer days outside.
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- VibramÂ® rubber outsole provides excellent traction in a variety of conditions
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Molded EVA footframe offers cushion, stability, and support
- OrtholiteÂ® anatomical footbed offers lightweight support
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and provides stability
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out of the shoe
- AegisÂ® antimicrobial treatment helps keep odors away
- Toe cap gives you full protection at the front of the shoe
- 1 lb 8 oz
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What year is this model? Is the product new?"
1 Answers |
Question by rich on 6/17/2013 - 5:25 pm
"This shoe is from the latest season. It is from the 2012 Winter season. They are brand new."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/18/2013 - 10:24 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.