Merrell Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoe (Women's)
The Merrell Moab Mid Hiking Shoe is a waterproof shoe that comes up above the ankle for more protection. Merrell put a ton of comfort features in the Moab, like a women-specific QForm midsole to provide support, and an Air Cushion to absorb shock in the heel. The Moab Hiking Shoes are also anti-microbial to keep them smelling fresh and feminine.
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper materials
- Women-specific QForm midsole for the best support
- Air Cushion absorbs shock in the heel
- Vibram sole for extra traction
- Ventilated with mesh to keep feet cool
- Mid height comes up over ankles
- OrthoLite footbed cushions the foot
- Nylon arch shank for support
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How much do these weigh? Are they heavy? And are they true to size?"
1 Answers |
Question by Robin on 10/21/2012 - 10:43 pm
"These are true to size. The weight is approx 2.5lbs. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/24/2012 - 3:46 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.