Merrell Moab Mid GORE-TEX -XCR (Men's)
Take the Merrell Moab Mid GTX-XCR along. From Death Valley to the Great Dismal Swamp, when youre hiking, biking, camping or working in hot weather, your feet will be the most comfortable part of your body. GORE-TEXÂ® gasket construction makes these mid-height hikers waterproof. And it wicks sweat away from your skin for comfort in extreme temperatures. Breathable mesh in uppers (alternating with waterproof nubuck leather) and mesh bellows tongue enhance ventilation.
- Merrell Moab Mid GTX-XCR -
- MensGORE- TEXÂ® Gasket Construction
- Waterproof Dura Leather/Breathable Mesh Upper
- Breathable Ventilated Bellows Tongue
- Rubber Toe Bumper/Heel Counter
- 7.5mm Narrow Gauge Webbing
- 4.5mm Anatomical Footbed
- Nylon 6.6 Injection Molded Arch Shank
- Compression Molded EVA Footframe
- Q-Form Triple Density Compression Molded EVA Footframe (women)
- Air Cushion Midsole
- 5mm Sole Lug Depth
- Vibram Multi-Sport Plus Sole/TC5+ Rubber
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"does this model come in a steel toe. The Merrell Moab Mid GORE_TEX-XCR (Men's)"
1 Answers |
Question by marty on 5/26/2011 - 6:22 pm
"This Merrel Moab does not come in a steel toe."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/27/2011 - 10:14 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.