Designed to chauffeur you to the ends of Earth and back, the Merrell Moab Polar Waterproof Boot is a burly, but lightweight boot for harsh winters. This full-height boot wraps your feet in 400-gram insulation and Conductor fleece lining, keeping you toasty on the coldest days. A combination of waterproof TPU shell and waterproof-breathable construction prevents your feet from getting bogged down by moisture.
- Cow suede and mesh upper with EVA removable footbed
- 400g M-Select WARM insulation keeps feet warm
- Merrell Conductor fleece lining adds light, low-bulk warmth
- TPU waterproof shell sheds water
- M-Select DRY waterproof membrane breathes to let perspiration escape
- EVA removable footbed cushions the foot
- M-Select FRESH treatment prevents odor
- M-Select GRIP outsole provides good traction
- Compression molded EVA midsole adds stability and comfort
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I've had this Merrell boot for about 7 months now and I must say it is the best hiking/all round boot I've ever had. After many intense hikes and walking through water, snow, sludge etc. it's yet to show any signs of wear. The traction on it is amazing and the water-proof covering works like a charm.