Merrell Proterra Vim Sport Hiking Shoe (Women's)
Hiking shoes aren't usually called lightweight. But the Merrell Proterra Vim Sport Hiking Shoes are just that. These look and feel more like trail runners, but they provide the stability and grip of a good hiking shoe. The exoskeleton frame keeps the foot nice and stable without adding a ton of weight. The Stratafuseâ„˘ upper material fits like a glove, and provides the stretch and flex necessary for comfort. Both the mesh upper and footbed of the Merrell Proterra have been treated with Aegis. This helps the to resist odor and stay smelling fresh.
- Minimal design for better ground feel
- Stratfuseâ„˘ mesh upper material flexes and stretches with foot
- Breathable to keep feet cool
- Footbed and upper treated with Aegis antimicrobial to prevent odor
- Removable EVA footbed for optional cushioning
- External frame provides stability
- Drop: 4mm / Cushioning: 9.5mm
- Arch shank for support
- Sticky rubber sole with 2.5mm lug depth for good grip
- Average weight: 1 lb 8 oz
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is this shoes waterproof?"
1 Answers |
Question by becky on 11/29/2013 - 9:57 pm
"This shoe is not. It is meant to be used on dry days. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/1/2013 - 3:55 pm
"Do the shoes run small or true to size and do they stretch?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dana on 9/1/2014 - 2:13 am
"These shoes run about a half size small. They do stretch just a little bit!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/3/2014 - 12:07 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.