Merrell Isotherm Zip Waterproof Winter Boots (Men's)
When winter kicks it up a notch, Merrell Isotherm Zip waterproof winter boots kick in. Whether you work or play outside in winter, your comfort absolutely depends on your ability to stay warm and dry, starting with your feet. Isotherm 8s have you covered, with a completely waterproof shell, generous PrimaloftÂ® insulation, and a heat-reflecting insole. And they go farther, with comfort features like a compression-molded EVA footframe, air cushion in the heel, and a bellows tongue to keep debris out of the boot. For snowshoers, Merrell has added a snowshoe-strap ridge for extra stability. And for the style conscious and lacing-challenged, Merrell offers the front zip, which gives the boots a sleek profile and makes them even easier to get on and off.
- Full-grain leather and pig suede upper
- Front zip entry
- TPU waterproof shell locks moisture out of the shoe, but remains breathable
- Generous PrimaloftÂ® insulation (400g) for lightweight warmth
- Fleece lining
- Lining is treated with AegisÂ® antimicrobial solution to prevent odors
- ColdProofÂ® OrtholiteÂ® insulating footbed
- ActiveHeatÂ® insole uses silver reflective film between insulating polyester
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability and EVA midsole adds cushioning
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out of the shoe
- Snowshoe-strap ridge for added stability
- Comfort range to -40F (-40C)
- Weight: 2 lb 10 oz
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"how tall is the boot?"
1 Answers |
Question by paul gerber on 1/9/2011 - 2:34 pm
"The tallest part of it measures 5 1/2 inches."
Answer by Chupa-Cabras (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/1/2011 - 1:27 pm
"Does this type of boot come in wide sizes - I have a EE width foot and would be very interested in this boot if it comes in wider than standard sizes."
1 Answers |
Question by CDA on 4/7/2013 - 9:19 pm
"It may come in wider sizes as offered by Merrell, however we only carry regular widths. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/8/2013 - 11:02 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)