Merrell Intercept Vent Shoes (Men's)
The Merrell Intercept Vent Shoe is perfect for spring and summer hiking. The durable, yet highly breathable mesh on the sides and top of the shoe make for cool, comfortable wear on the trail. In addition to the ventilation, this shoe boasts the OrtholiteÂ® Anatomical Footbed that cradles the foot perfectly. Wearing the Intercept Vent shoes is truly like walking on air.
- Upper shoe has breathable mesh on the top and sides along with synthetic leather accents
- Specially designed bellows tongue keeps debris out of the shoe
- Mesh lining treated with AegisÂ® Antimicrobial technology
- Standard Merrell OrtholiteÂ® Anatomical footbed
- In-Boardâ„˘ Compression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Special air cushioning in the heels absorbs shock
- Sole lug depth is 4.5 mm
- Vegan friendly shoes
- Shoe pair weight is 1 lb 14 ounces
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"how do i determine size? can i find a local store?"
1 Answers |
Question by glen on 9/21/2011 - 7:50 pm
"The only size we have left in stock is a size 9. We are running low on these because they were from the 2010 Summer season. You might want to check out the MERRELL M CHAM3 VENT GTX shoe! To find a store location near you, click on the locations link at the top of the page!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/22/2011 - 10:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.