Merrell Graz Waterproof Winter Boots (Men's)
Merrell Graz waterproof winter boots are built for the cold and styled for the streets. Ice, snow, slush, or rain won't stop you from getting on with your life in winter, whether that means getting into the office or onto a trail. A waterproof membrane locks out moisture, and pleny of insulation seals in warmth. Don't waste your winter hiding indoors; Graz boots have you covered.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof membrane locks moisture out
- PrimaloftÂ® insulation (200g) for lightweight, low-bulk warmth
- Fleece lining
- Lining is treated with AegisÂ® antimicrobial solution to prevent odors
- ColdProofÂ® Ortholite footbed provides extra insulation
- ActiveHeatÂ® insole uses silver reflective film between insulating polyester
- Compression-molded EVA footframe for cushioning at every step
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Protective rubber at the top cap
- Comfort range to -25F (-40C)
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is the weight of each shoe?"
1 Answers |
Question by mike on 12/27/2010 - 8:37 pm
"The weight of the pair is just under 3lbs...around 2 pounds and 12-14 ounces."
Answer by Kendall (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/12/2011 - 1:51 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.