Merrell Geomorph Blaze Mid Thermo Waterproof Shoe (Men's)
The Merrell Geomorph Blaze Mid Thermo Waterproof Shoe has the same rugged features and the original Geomorph, but with insulation for extra warmth. 200g of Opti-Warm insulation is enough to keep your feet warm in seriously cold conditions. And with a waterproof membrane, the Geomorph Blaze Shoe can also keep your feet nice and dry. The mid height blends the extra protection of a boot with the comfort of a shoe. Durable materials ensure you can go hard without tearing up your footwear.
- 200g Opti-Warm insulation is cold-rated down to -25Â°F
- Waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry
- Durable nubuck and suede upper material
- Removable EVA footbed cushions your feet
- Mesh lining breathes to keep your feet cool
- AegisÂ® anti-microbial treatment prevents odor from building up
- Mid-cut comes up over the ankle for protection from water and debris
- Molded nylon shank for arch support and stability
- Air Cushion in the heel absorbs impact
- VibramÂ® sole with 6mm lug depth for good traction
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel for durability
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Your posting for this shoes lists the color as Boulder (which in Merrell is gray), but the photo shows a brown boots (or Dark Earth / Expresso for Merrell). If I ordered the boot, which color would I receive? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by mroberts on 3/31/2013 - 10:08 am
"The color is exactly as shown in the photo. It is a brown boot with orange details."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/1/2013 - 10:20 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)