Merrell Chameleon Arc Wind Trail Shoe (Women's)
Take on the trail or any other vigorous activity with cool comfort in the Merrell Chameleon Arc Wind Trail Shoes. The upper has a ton of mesh zones that let air circulate, but also help make the overall feel much lighter. A rubber toe and cap and rand take abuse without failing, and the Chameleon Arcs come stock with Air Cushion in the heel to absorb shocks.
- Mesh zones allow ventilation
- Breathable lining
- Aegis® anti-microbial treatment keeps shoes fresh
- Othrolite® Anatomical footbed for long-wear comfort
- Grippy Vibram sole grabs on tight
- 4mm sole lug depth
- Air Cushion absorbs shock in the heel
- QForm Midsole provides comfort based on woman's stride
- Molded EVA footframe for support and shock absorption
- Durable rubber toe and rand take abuse
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the weight of these shoes"
1 Answers |
Question by Kathy on 4/11/2011 - 7:46 pm
"The weight of this pair is 1lb 12oz."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/12/2011 - 8:39 am