Merrell Bergenz Waterproof Winter Boots (Men's)
Merrell Bergenz waterproof winter boots can take you from trail to work and everywhere in between. Snowbanks, icy streets, and snowy paths are all open to you, thanks to a waterproof membrane, warm insulation, and lots of cushion and stability. And straightforward, multi-function styling means these pull-on boots will fit in with almost any crowd, whether at the office, on the street, or out on the town.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof membrane locks moisture out
- PrimaloftÂ® insulation (200g) for lightweight, low-bulk warmth
- Fleece lining
- Lining is treated with AegisÂ® antimicrobial solution to prevent odors
- ColdProofÂ® Ortholite footbed provides extra insulation
- ActiveHeatÂ® insole uses silver reflective film between insulating polyester
- Compression-molded EVA footframe for cushioning at every step
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Protective rubber at the top cap
- Comfort range to -40F (-40C)
- Weight: 2 lb 10 oz
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"All boots with one width size or are wider widths available?"
1 Answers |
Question by Gage on 1/5/2011 - 10:37 am
"This boot only comes in the regular width."
Answer by Ashkey (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 12:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.