The Merrell Bare Access Arc Shoe brings the barefoot running shoe style to distance runners. These offer a bit more cushioning, but still give you the muscle-building benefits of a barefoot style. The upper material is treated with DWR to repel water and prevent staining, and the inside is anti-microbial to prevent odor buildup.
- Minimalist barefoot running shoe style
- Flexible strobel upper construction
- Mesh and leather upper materials breathe to keep feet cool
- 0mm drop to promote a more natural stride
- 8mm M Bound sole for added comfort as you adjust to barefoot running
- DWR repels water and prevents staining
- Anti-microbial to prevent odor buildup
- Lycra neoprene footbed provides some
- Vegan friendly
- Flexible sole with sticky rubber pods for good traction
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
These are very light weight shoes. I had to give them a 4 instead of a 5 because the bottom is real thin. I guess that's why they are called barefoot. I put inserts in them to feel a little more cushion on the bottom. Very nice looking shoe!