The Merrell Bare Access Arc Running Shoe is for distance runners who want to ease into barefoot running. These are 0mm drop shoes, so you still get that natural strike zone that you're looking for, but there's an 8mm Bound sole that provides you with just a bit more cushioning. The Bare Access Shoe is very flexible, giving you great ground feel and control.
- Minimalist barefoot running shoe style
- Flexible strobel upper construction
- Mesh and leather upper materials breathe to keep feet cool
- 0mm drop to promote a more natural stride
- 8mm M Bound sole for added comfort as you adjust to barefoot running
- DWR repels water and prevents staining
- Anti-microbial to prevent odor buildup
- Lycra neoprene footbed provides some
- Vegan friendly
- Flexible sole with sticky rubber pods for good traction
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is one of my favorite shoes. So light and comfy you can run all day. I love long boarding with the Bare Access, the shoe allows you to have complete feel of the board while providing a flat secure feeling. When they get smelly toss them in the washer machine, perfect.