The Meister Trey Sweater has a fantastic Merino wool blend for softness and warmth. Merino is great at wicking moisture, so it makes an efficient technical piece when layered with ski clothing. Flatlock stitching is soft and doesn't bulk so it layers well. The ½ zip pullover style is easy to wear out on the slopes or relaxing apres-ski.
- 50% Merino wool/50% acrylic knit
- Merino wool blend for incredible softness and warmth
- Slim silhouette for comfort without bulk
- Mock collar keeps your neck warm
- 1/2-zip makes for easy-on, easy-off layering
- Contrasting flatlock stitching lays flat and feels soft