MeCo Sienna Jacket (Women's)
With all-over ruching and shiny fabric, there's nothing else like the MeCo Sienna Jacket. Despite it's fashion roots, this jacket is actually technical. It's 8K waterproof and warmly insulated for the winter. The Sienna Jacket is also lightweight and comfortable to wear, making it an excellent choice for everyday.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproofing / 8K Breathability
- Shell Material: PERTEX Quantum fabric
- Insulation: 100g body/ 100g sleeve MaxDegree insulation
- Length: Center back measures 24.5"
- Dupont DWR prevents moisture droplets from wetting the fabric surface
- Durable YKK zippers
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Fleece-lined cuffs feel soft against skin
- Inside zipper pocket and media pocket for securing items
- Two zippered hand pockets and one lower sleeve pocket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is your refund policy on items that are on sale.?"
1 Answers |
Question by Gladys on 11/26/2013 - 11:29 pm
"All purchases made on Peterglenn.com during the Holiday Season can be returned until January 31, 2014 even if you bought it on sale! As long as the tags are still attached, we will gladly give you a refund or exchange!"
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/27/2013 - 9:07 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.