Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Loose ruching and a great cut gives the MeCo Lauren Ski Jacket its signature look. This jacket has a longer length that gives you more protection on the snow and also transitions well into an everyday look. Trimmed in Italian faux fur, this women's jacket has great style, and backed up with winter weather technology like solid waterproofing and warm insulation, the Lauren Jacket is a sure favorite among stylish women.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester ProTech 3L fabric
- Lining Material: Heat-reflective mesh and fleece lining
- Insulation: 120g body/ 100g sleeve MaxDegree insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- DuPont DWR provides the first line of weather protection
- Custom YKK zippers
- Tissival Italian faux fur hood trim
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Zippered hand pockets store gear and keep fingers snug
- Heat-reflective lining helps keep in body heat
- Ergonomic sleeves for natural fit and freedom of movement
- Plenty of interior pockets organize gear
- Shock cords in hem and hood cinch to seal out snow
- Fleece cuff gaiter feels soft next to skin
- Side ventilation to release excess heat
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought this jacket when it was the deal of the day. It is beautiful. I haven't had a chance to wear it skiing yet, because there is not enough snow, but it is one that I can wear casually, and it is comfortable and multifunctional enough to wear everyday. It is a very versatile jacket, fashionable too. I can't wait to go skiing in it! I only wish it had pit-zips.