MeCo Nadia 1/2-Zip Top (Women's)
The MeCo Nadia 1/2-Zip Top is made with top-quality Pontetorto fabric that keeps you comfy and warm while you ski. Pontetorto fabric is smooth on the outside and ultra-soft on the inside, and it helps to prevent lost body heat so you stay nice and warm. The fabric is also very breathable so it won't trap moisture inside. There's a zippered back pocket on the Nadia Fleece that makes a great place for stashing a phone or credit card. Reflective zipper accents add a little touch style for the apres ski.
- 88% polyester/ 12% elastane Pontetorto Technostretch fabric
- Stretch fleece provides great freedom of movement
- Zippered pocket on the back for holding essentials
- Thumbhole sleeve cuffs prevent sleeves from riding up
- Reflective zipper accents
- 1/4-zip collar for easy on/ off
- Center back measures 24.5"
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do I need gloves with this?"
1 Answers |
Question by Adi on 2/4/2013 - 7:03 pm
" Gloves are always needed in cold conditions! This top has thumb holes in the sleeves so that your sleeves will fit nicely inside your gloves. If you do not want to wear gloves, then by all means, the top will still look fabulous. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/5/2013 - 10:04 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.