MeCo Brooke Coat (Women's)
The MeCo Brooke Coat's unique design provides warmth without compromising style. The fabric has an elaborate quilting pattern, backed with a warm synthetic insulation. The quilting keeps the jacket low-profile, providing a flattering fit that's not too poofy. The fabric on the Brooke Coat is also highly waterproof, letting you venture out into the snow without worry.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Synthetic Max Degree insulation
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Adjustable, removable hood for weather protection
- DWR sheds water off of the fabric surface
- Plush lined cuffs feel soft against skin
- Two zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Interior pockets provide extra storage
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can this jacket be washed, and how long is it? "
1 Answers |
Question by shirley on 11/26/2012 - 9:36 am
"This beautiful jacket can only be machine washed. Dry cleaning is not recommended. It is 31" long for the size 10."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2012 - 9:52 am
"What is the warmth rating of this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by shirley on 11/26/2012 - 9:39 am
"This jacket has Max Degree Insulation so it is going to keep you warm. There is not much of it so I would say it is like a 4/10 for warmth. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2012 - 9:54 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.