MeCo Kristin Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
Style: LSJ504If you ride in harsh conditions, the MeCo Kristin Insulated Ski Jacket can keep up with you. This jacket is highly waterproof, and it has one of the best insulations on the market. PrimaLoft provides lots of warmth with less material, keeping you warm without the bulk. The Kristin Jacket has a sporty color pattern, and a fit that's relaxed, yet feminine.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: Heat-reflective lining for extra warmth
- Insulation: 100g PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26.5"
- Dupont DWR prevents moisture droplets from wetting the fabric surface
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fleece inner collar feels soft against skin
- Lycra inner wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- 2 hand pockets, 1 chest pocket, 1 lower sleeve pocket on outside
- Welded construction for durability
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the sleeve length, and from what point do you measure that from (shoulders, middle of back ect..) and I understand that the jacket has a powder skirt but does the jacket also have and elastic on bottom of the jacket that allows for tightening of the bottom around the hips. Thank you"
1 Answers |
Question by sandeep on 5/23/2013 - 3:11 am
"Sleeve length is taken from the armpit down to the wrist. The sleeve length on this jacket is 20". It has the powder skirt as well as a drawstring at the bottom hem of the jacket. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/23/2013 - 9:15 am
"Would the sleeve length be 20" on a size 4 or longer because its a larger size than a 2 or 0"
1 Answers |
Question by sandeep on 5/27/2013 - 1:19 am
"The sleeve length will be adjusted between a size 2 and a size 14 a significant about (maybe 1"). But it's not going to make much of a difference between a size 2-4."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/28/2013 - 12:10 pm
"Following the Meco size guide I am a between a size 8-10. Do you think the Kristin size 10 being a relaxed fit would be too big, or would I better going for one of the slim fit styles."
1 Answers |
Question by Kelly on 6/13/2013 - 1:06 am
"Most women's ski wear tends to run on the smaller side, so we usually recommend sizing up. You are probably fine in the size 10."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/13/2013 - 9:24 am