Meco Eva Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 9/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The MeCo Eva Ski Pants are technical women's pants with all the right features. The fabric stretches for great fit and freedom of movement. This women's ski pant is also highly waterproof and breathable so you get the best protection from wet weather. The fit is feminine and flattering, with a mid-rise waist. PrimaLoft insulation makes the MeCo Eva Pant nice and toasty on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Ezanangi shell fabric
- Lining Material: Polyester/ nylon blend lining
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- DWR coating provides extra protection against wet weather
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Boot gaiters fit over boots to keep out snow
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Mid-rise design
- 2 front zipper and 2 back velcro pockets hold items
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
1 Answers |
Question by Meighan on 12/7/2012 - 8:47 pm
"The inseam varies depending on the size. For a reference, a size 8 will have a 31" inseam. You can find further information on the sizing chart located next to the size options."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/8/2012 - 2:35 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.