MeCo Erin Down Ski Jacket with Fur (Women's)
The MeCo Erin Ski Jacket is a down coat with impressive fashion credentials. First of all, the quilting on this coat was designed specifically to create a flattering silhouette. There's also a removable real fur trim around the hood. As far as technical performance goes, the Erin Jacket is 8K waterproof, very warm, and finished with skier-friendly features.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: PERTEX Quantum fabric
- Insulation:650-fill down insulation (90% down/ 10% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 24.5"
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Removable Finn raccoon fur trim around the hood
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Double collar provides extra warmth around the neck
- Fleece inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Two hand pockets and one lower sleeve pocket
- Inside media pocket and zippered pocket to securely stow items