MeCo Dori Softshell Ski Jacket (Women's)
If you don't like the feel of a traditional coat, try the MeCo Dori Softshell Ski Jacket. Softshell material is stretchy and quiet, and it provides a more low-profile feel. The Dori Jacket is lined in a plush furry fabric to trap in warmth, but there's no traditional insulation. This leaves you with the flexibility to change the temp with what you put underneath. The Dori Jacket is also highly waterproof so you're always protected from winter weather.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 3-layer softshell fabric
- Lining Material: Bonded furry lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Length: Center back measures 26.5"
- Dupont DWR prevents moisture droplets from wetting the fabric surface
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Lycra inner wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- 2 hand pockets, 1 chest pocket on outside
- Inside zippered pocket to secure items
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the hood come off?"
1 Answers |
Question by Karen on 10/3/2013 - 1:08 pm
"The hood on this jacket does not come off."
Answer by Alex (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/3/2013 - 1:11 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.