MeCo Dakota Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The MeCo Dakota Insulated Ski Jacket is a highly-technical women's coat. With 20K waterproofing and taped seams, you can conquer any kind of weather. The insulation is PrimaLoft which is extremely thermally efficient. This means that you need less of it to stay warm. The result is a light, comfortable feel that's less bulky than the competition.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: Heat-reflective lining for extra warmth
- Insulation: 100g PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Dupont DWR prevents moisture droplets from wetting the fabric surface
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fleece inner collar feels soft against skin
- Lycra inner wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- 2 hand pockets, 1 chest pocket, 1 lower sleeve pocket on outside