The Marmot Windridge short sleeve shirt will see you up the mountain, down the beach, across the river, or out of the gym without letting you get sweat soaked or sunburned. Lightweight, breathable fabric that wicks moisture and dries quickly combine with UPF 50 to create a shirt that dispenses with sun and sweat. Mesh panels have been added to up the air flow, and a semi-fitted cut and flat-locked seams make it easy to throw on another layer when you cool down enough to want a jacket.
- 100% polyester jersey
- Lightweight, soft, and breathable
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Quick drying and moisture wicking
- Mesh panels promote air flow
- Flat-locked seams create a smooth surface that's comfortable and layers easily
- Tag-free neckline is soft against your skin