Marmot Super Gravity Softshell Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 2/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 2/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Marmot Super Gravity Jacket is a versatile softshell that you'll be turning to all winter long. M1 softshell fabric is Marmot's warmest softshell, yet it still breathes extremely well to keep you comfortable during aerobic activity. The Super Gravity Jacket is water-resistant and windproof to keep you protected from the weather, and it stretches to move comfortably with your layers. Marmot's Angel-Wing Movement is a construction specifically designed to promote a huge range of movement, making the Super Gravity Jacket a comfortable choice whether you're looking for enhanced breathability while skiing, or a lighter jacket for milder weather.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Highly breathable/ Windproof
- Shell Material: 88% nylon/ 12% elastane M1 softshell material
- Insulation: Soft shell only for enhanced breathability
- Length: Center back measures 27 3/4"
- Windproof to keep out cold gusts
- Enhanced breathability and movability
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Drawcord hem cinches to seal out cold air
- Zippered sleeve and hand pockets to stow gear
- Velcro cuffs adjust to keep out cold air
- Angel-Wing Movement construction for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.