Marmot Reactor Jacket (Men's)
The Marmot Reactor jacket is a classic, go-to fleece jacket that you can wear through three seasons. In fall and spring, it's your jacket: PolartecÂ® microfleece is soft, light, and warm and the wind flap behind the front zipper cuts chilling winds. In winter, the Reactor is a dependable, versatile mid layer that insulates against the cold, and is supremely comfortable when you get off the snow and take off your shell. The Reactor lets you do more with less.
- PolartecÂ® Classic 100 microfleece
- Flat-lock construction creates a low-profile, sleek look that's easy to layer
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and a zippered sleeve pocket
- Wind flap behind front zipper
- Chin guard is soft against the skin
- Elastic draw cord hem lets you cinch down when winds pick up
- 27 3/4" center back length in size medium
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)