The Marmot PreCip jacket is a reliable, do-everything shell that's fully waterproof and breathable. Lightweight and completely packable, the PreCip easily stuffs into your pack so you can bring it along on hikes, vacations, or wherever life takes you. Or use it as a waterproof shell over a base layer or insulating layer for skiing, snowshoeing, or other winter sports. And keep it handy in town to keep you dry during unexpected downpours. No matter what, the PreCip has you covered.
- PreCip® technology is waterproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams lock moisture out of every seam
- Full visibility hood keeps you dry without restricting your field of vision
- Pit zips are oversized for full venting
- Slanted chest pockets mean you can get to your goods without removing your pack
- Angel-Wing Movement® gives your arms a free range of movement, so the jacket won't pinch or ride up
- DriClime® lined chin guard offers softness and moisture wicking
- Double storm flap with Velcro® closure over front zipper offers full protection from moisture
- 29" center back length in size medium
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Loved the Marmot rain pants so much that I bought the rain jacket. Use both for cycling in the NW. They are a great combo and keep me dry. Much better pricing than comparable ''made for cycling'' rain gear. Light, compact, well-made and works as advertised. Cell phone pocket would be a nice addition, but that is a very minor complaint.