Marmot Lobo's Pants (Women's)
Marmot has packed so many features into its Lobo's pants, you'd think there'd be no room for style. The Lobo's pants include stretch fabric, resist water, protect you from the sun with UPF 30, dry fast, and are soft and light. Marmot has packed in all these features without packing a punch to the planet: Lobo's are made from Marmot's Earth-friendly UpCycleÂ® fabric that includes recycled nylon. Not only are these pants ready for the outdoors' changing conditions, but they're also ready for your changing moods. A roll-up cuff lets you change the look from pants to capris at the turn of a cuff. Sun, rain, and everything in between are no problem with Lobo's.
- UpCycleÂ® nylon fabric is constructed with recycled nylon
- Lightweight, soft, and breathable
- Abrasion resistant
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish repels water
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Stretch fabric makes it easy to bend and stretch
- Gusseted crotch gives your legs a greater range of movement
- Articulated knees create a natural fit that accommodates lots of movement and bending without pinching or riding up
- Brushed tricot inside the waistband is soft against your skin
- Front pockets, plus back and side pocket with zip closure
- 32" inseam
- Regular fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.