Marmot Incline Long Sleeve Shirt (Men's)
The Marmot Incline shirt is fast and light, built to keep you dry and protect you from the sun. Marmot's performance UpCycle fabric wicks moisture away from your skin and dries quickly, and includes recycled polyester so you can enjoy the planet while you protect it. UPF 50 not only protects you from the sun, but having this protection built into your shirt means you can cut down on sunscreen slather stops. Marmot has used smart construction strategies like under-arm gussets, flat-lock seams, and an athletic fit to ensure that you can move as you need to without the shirt pinching, riding up, or feeling bulky under a jacket. All this with mesh panels that promote air flow to keep you cool, and natural odor protection to keep you fresh.
- 70% nylon 30% polyester (with recycled polyester)
- Lightweight, soft, and breathable
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Quick drying and moisture wicking
- Mesh panels promote air flow
- Natural odor protection
- Zippered chest pocket keeps small items secure and easy to reach
- Under-arm gusset for a full range of arm movement
- Flat-locked seams create a smooth surface that's comfortable and layers easily
- Tag-free neckline is soft against your skin
- Athletic fit
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.