The easy, versatile Marmot Flashpoint jacket is made from soft, lightweight microfleece so you can use the jacket in lots of ways. The Flashpoint makes a great, low-profile insulating layer under a jacket thanks to the the microfleece and flatlock seams. Those same features also make it a sleek, soft outer jacket for trips to the store or the yoga studio. And because it's breathable and dries quickly, you can also bring the Flashpoint along for hikes, trail runs, or other outdoor pursuits when you need a little warmth and lots of breathability. When you're done, throw it in the wash and it's good to go for your next adventure.
- Polartec® Classic 100 Microfleece
- Flat lock construction keeps the jacket sleek and smooth
- Lycra cuffs with thumbholes keep the sleeves in place and give the jacket a finished look
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and interior electronics pocket for your phone or music player
- Windflap on front zipper and chin guard at the top provide extra comfort and warmth
- Elastic draw cord hem seals out wind when you need it
- 26" center back length in size medium