Marmot Aegis Jacket (Men's)
The Marmot Aegis jacket will see you through spring slush, summer storms, fall rides, and wet winter commutes. The Aegis has your back with Marmot's MemBrainÂ® waterproof/breathable fabric that very effectively blocks moisture but remains breathable. Fully taped seams, adjustable cuffs, and a draw-cord hem ensure there are no weak points in this water-blocking fortress. And angel-wing movement that allows you to move your arms freely in any direction means you can pack this jacket for any outdoor pursuit, and know that you can open up the pit zips if all that motion makes you sweaty. Add a warm insulating layer for winter, and this is a dry, dependable shell you can count on anytime, anywhere.
- Exceptionally waterproof (20,000 mm) and breathable (20,000 g)
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture at every seam
- Large pit zips under the arm let you open vents to cool down
- Attached adjustable hood can be stowed away in the collar, giving you the option of using the jacket with no the hood, without the worry of misplacing the hood
- Lined cuffs with adjustable velcro tabs for a tight closure in bad weather
- Angel-Wing MovementÂ® gives your arms a full range of motion without the jacket pinching or riding up
- Elastic draw cord hem seals out wind and water when you need it
- Pockets include: handwarmer pockets and sleeve pocket with water-resistant zippers
- DriClime-lined collar and chin guard offer softness and moisture-wicking around your face
- 28 3/4 in back length in size Medium
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.