8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
1 - 4: Great for Dry to Light Snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Season after season, the women's Marker Vixen system will provide you with the warmest insulation you've ever had on the hill. This 3-in-1 system has a fully functional quilted liner that can be zipped out to wear on its own, worn zipped into the hooded outer jacket as an insulating layer, or you can wear the outer jacket alone as a shell. The removable quilted liner offers a high-loft insulated body and sleeves for compressible warmth that you can easily pack and bring along to use with the other component if the temperature drops. The outer jacket has raglan seamed sleeves that align comfortably with backpack straps when you are skiing in the backcountry. It's constructed out of windproof nylon with 5,000mm breathability and waterproofing to wick away moisture and keep water from seeping in from the outside. Use the PowderShield connection with your Marker pants and take the the Vixen System to the next level of warmth and comfort.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 55K Breathability
- Material: Nylon shell with nylon taffeta liner jacket
- Insulation: 150g body / 120g sleeve removable liner jacket
- Length: Centerback measures 28'
- Completely windproof
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- PowderShield connection links the jacket's hem directly to Marker pants
- Removable storm hood fits over your helmet for added weather protection
- Raglan seamed sleeves align comfortably with backpack straps
- Adjustable cuffs have Velcro closure
- Pit zips are backed with mesh
- Waterproof elasticized powder skirt snaps closed
- Sleeve pocket for extra storage
- YKK zippers
- Lightweight polyester is lined in embossed tafetta
- Side panels are not quilted for better mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Elastic cuff keeps out snow
- Pockets are lined in soft, brushed tricot
- Full-length zipper tucks into a zipper garage
- YKK zippers