Marker's Torch Ski Jacket uses 2 different weight insulations to keep you warm in changing winter conditions. A mid-weight 100g in the body keeps your core warm, and a lighter 80g in the sleeves provides cold weather protection without over-heating. You get a comfortable, relaxed fit in classic colors or a bold new print.
- 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability repels snow
- Warm Fiberfill 100g body insulation / 80g sleeve insulation
- Critical seam tape keeps moisture out of exposed seams
- Ventilation zippers dump heat when you're active
- Removable hood keeps your head dry
- Pass pocket keeps expensive lift tickets safe
- Powder skirt keeps you dry in deep snow
- Plenty of pockets to store gear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Great fit and finish, pockets everywere, warm and easy to move in, I ski at Whiteface NY and have not been cold even on chair lifts.
Could not be happier! Cannot remember the last time I bought anything and was able to honestly say that. The Marker line of skiwear is just so well made. Sharp light blue and black outer shell. Two zippered pockets on the outside on the chest with rubberized zippers fused into the shell. Two normal outside pockets at the hips with covered zippers. Inside pockets for gloves, tickets and valuables. Powder skirt with velcro and snaps, and a removable zippered hood with unique draw. Kept me warm and dry in the cold. The under-arm vents did their job and I did not over heat when the weather warmed up. I am really please with this jacket, right down to the fused plastic grabs on the ends of the velcro sleeve closures making them easy to handle and tighten even with gloves on.
Lightweight, great vents, fits like a glove! Marker makes one of the best jackets on the market!!