Marker Stratus Jacket (Men's)
The Marker Stratus jacket is a durable, high performance jacket guaranteed to keep you warm, dry and comfortable during seasons of use. Technical features make the Stratus perfect for all-terrain skiing, and the classic style and sporty look lets you head straight to the lodge after a day on the mountain.
- Dermisport 100% polyester with Toray's Dermizax 20,000mm waterproof/10,000gr breathable lamination.
- Insulation: 3M Thinsulate
- Outside storm hood
- Brushed micro fiber chin guard
- Fleece lined collar
- Fully seam sealed
- Easy grip CF zipper pull
- Waterproof zippers
- Internal stretch knit cuff
- Velcro adjustable cuff with gusset
- Lift ticket D-ring and internal pass pocket
- Underarm ventilation
- Thermal handwarmer pockets and multiple interior and exterior pockets
- Shock cord pull at lower side seam hem
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket insulated? "
1 Answers |
Question by CW on 11/27/2010 - 2:50 am
"Yes this has a 3m Thinsulate insulation."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2010 - 12:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.