Marker Stratus Jacket (Men's)
The Marker Stratus jacket is a durable, high performance jacket guaranteed to keep you warm, dry and comfortable during seasons of use. Technical features make the Stratus perfect for all-terrain skiing, and the classic style and sporty look lets you head straight to the lodge after a day on the mountain.
- Dermisport 100% polyester with Toray's Dermizax 20,000mm waterproof/10,000gr breathable lamination.
- Insulation: 3M Thinsulate
- Outside storm hood
- Brushed micro fiber chin guard
- Fleece lined collar
- Fully seam sealed
- Easy grip CF zipper pull
- Waterproof zippers
- Internal stretch knit cuff
- Velcro adjustable cuff with gusset
- Lift ticket D-ring and internal pass pocket
- Underarm ventilation
- Thermal handwarmer pockets and multiple interior and exterior pockets
- Shock cord pull at lower side seam hem
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket insulated? "
1 Answers |
Question by CW on 11/27/2010 - 2:50 am
"Yes this has a 3m Thinsulate insulation."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2010 - 12:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.