Marker Spheric GORE-TEX Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
If you're the kind whose day won't be ruined by a blizzard or sleet storm, you need the Marker Spheric GORE-TEXÂ® Ski Jacket. GORE-TEXÂ® fabric is completely waterproof, highly breathable, and very durable. You can stay out in the worst conditions season after season and still count on your jacket to keep you dry. The Spheric Jacket is also insulated. It has a mid-weight synthetic insulation that helps you stay warm without overheating you. The fit is relaxed, giving you plenty of room to move.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Highly breathable/ Windproof
- Shell Material: 100% polyester GORE-TEXÂ® fabric
- Lining Material: Tricot, taffeta, and mesh lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeves/ 40g hood insulation
- Length: Center back measures 31"
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside jacket
- Removable helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters fit close to keep out cold air
- Multiple internal and external pockets hold gear
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Durable YKK zippers
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you have the actual chest and sleeve measurements for a Med & Large in this jacket? Not sure which to get...."
1 Answers |
Question by LN on 12/4/2012 - 4:19 pm
"The actual measurements of the jacket are as follows: Size Large: Chest: 26 Sleeve: 35 Size Medium: Chest: 24 Sleeve: 34 The chest was measured from armpit to armpit."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/5/2012 - 12:17 pm
"Do sizes typically run larger or smaller than average?"
1 Answers |
Question by bamiu90 on 12/28/2012 - 9:56 pm
"Marker is very true to size. If you refer to the sizing chart you will find your perfect match!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/31/2012 - 8:30 am
"What is the breathability rating? 10k? 20k? Also, the chest measurmernts do not match up with the sizing chart,at least for men. Medium should be 40" or so around, not 26 as stated below. How many and what kind of pockets? "
1 Answers |
Question by SkiDaddle on 3/22/2013 - 11:37 am
"This is a GORE-TEXÂ® jacket so there is no rating. It is the most breathable/waterproof that you can get. The size chart is correct. The measurements given from the previous question are the measurements from side to side on the jacket, not the circumference as shown in the size chart. There are 2 chest pockets, 2 side hand pockets on the outside of the jacket. the inside has a zippered pocket with a goggle pocket on one side and another mesh pocket on the other side."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/22/2013 - 12:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.