Marker Sonic Softshell Jacket (Men's)
The construction of the Marker Sonic Softshell Jacket features a water-resistant softshell bonded to a breathable layer of fleece for low-bulk, cold-weather protection. This jacket has water-resistance right down to the zippers, so it can handle snow exposure. The articulated elbows and raglan seamed sleeves provide a great fit that's easy to move in, even when layered. Soft and cozy fleece on the interior is this jacket's sweet spot, and even the pockets are lined in soft, brushed tricot.
- Polyester and spandex softshell bonded to soft polyester fleece
- Articulated elbows for easy movement without bunching
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Pockets are lined in soft, brushed tricot
- Raglan seamed sleeves align comfortably with backpack straps
- Full-length zipper tucks into zipper garage
- Water-resistant YKK zippers
- Center back length: 27 in
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is the temperature range for this jacket? "
1 Answers |
Question by tennismom on 2/17/2011 - 1:29 pm
"This would be good for spring or fall temperatures or for layering a layering piece for colder weather."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/17/2011 - 4:18 pm
"How many pockets? "
1 Answers |
Question by MM on 1/27/2012 - 12:14 am
"This super cozy jacket has an upper right side pocket and 2 side hand pockets."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2012 - 12:00 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.