Marker Slash 3-in-1 Ski Jacket (Men's)
If you've skied in the spring you know the meaning of "changing conditions." It's freezing cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon. Marker keeps you happy no matter what happens in the Slash 3-in-1 Ski Jacket. They give you a weather-repellant shell jacket with a removable, insulated liner. Zip it in to stay warm for the first few runs and then ditch it at lunch to stay comfortable in that afternoon.
- 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability repels snow
- Removable liner offers all-winter versatility
- Warm Fiberfill 100g body / 80g sleeve insulation
- Critical seam tape keeps moisture out of exposed seams
- Ventilation zippers dump heat when you're active
- Removable hood keeps your head dry
- Pass pocket keeps expensive lift tickets safe
- Powder skirt keeps you dry in deep snow
- Plenty of pockets to store gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is the fit true to size?"
1 Answers |
Question by sherri on 8/3/2011 - 2:32 pm
"From the feedback that we have received, yes this is true to size. I would also suggest using the sizing chart for reference just to make sure. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/3/2011 - 4:49 pm
"does this jacket have a two way zipper?"
1 Answers |
Question by sligshot on 9/3/2011 - 12:38 am
"No, this is a 1 way zipper."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/6/2011 - 12:38 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.