Marker Side Zip Pants (Men's)
Marker Side-Zip Pants will turn you into a quick-change artist. Zippers run down the full length of both sides of these pants, making them easy to pull on over snow boots. These pants are waterproof yet breathable and have plenty of vents so you can take temperature regulation into your own hands. Open the side zippers to drastically increase airflow, or use the inner thigh vents for a subtle change in temperature. Fully seam-sealed construction and water-resistant zippers lock out moisture, while the windproof nylon shields your legs on gusty days. These lightly insulated pants are lined in soft, brushed tricot that won't snag against your baselayer. The waistband has adjustable Velcro tabs for a perfect fit and articulated knees so your pants won't ride up when you sit on the chairlift. Use the PowderShield connection to link the pants' waistline directly to your Marker jacket and avoid exposing your core to the elements.
- Nylon with a 5,000 mm waterproofing/5,000 g breathability rating
- Insulated (60 g) for extra warmth on the hill
- Completely windproof
- Full side zipper allows you to quickly add or remove this or other layers
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Lined in soft, brushed tricot
- Adjustable Velcro waistband tabs for a perfect fit
- Articulated knees for natural movement without bunching
- Inner thigh vents are backed in mesh
- Lower legs have powder cuffs sealed with gripper elastic
- PowderShield connection links pants directly to the hem of Marker jackets
- Scuff guards on cuffs prevent shred
- Water-resistant YKK zippers
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"The photo makes these pants look white not "silver" ... do I believe the description or the picture? "
1 Answers |
Question by Rusty on 4/14/2011 - 12:42 am
"The color on this pant is a little bit darker than it shown on the picture, almost gray. "
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/14/2011 - 1:25 pm
"What is better color match to this Marker pants, Marker Nebula Jacket Silver or Marker Stealth System Jacket Silver?"
1 Answers |
Question by WitoldC on 5/5/2011 - 5:06 pm
"Its all a matter of style preference! They are both great jackets."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/6/2011 - 9:33 am
"What is the difference between the side-zip and the POP side-zip Marker pants? or between the cargo and the POP cargo Marker pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jim on 11/13/2011 - 12:03 pm
"The Marker Side Zip Pants have zippers down both sides of the pant that allow for easy on and off. The Marker POP Cargo Insulated Ski Pant is a normal ski pant without this feature."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2011 - 1:21 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.