Marker Ramp Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Clean styling and reliable technology make the Marker Ramp Insulated Ski Jacket a very solid choice. The insulation is a mid-weight so it adds warmth without overheating you, and it's lightened up in the sleeves to provide you with great freedom to move. There are lots of convenience features in the Ramp Jacket. The hood is helmet-compatible so you can pull it right up over your helmet in a wet snow storm, there's a powder skirt to prevent snow from coming up inside, and there are underarm vents that open to give you a blast of cool air.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 15K Breathable / Windproof
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric
- Lining Material: Tricot, taffeta, and mesh lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeves/ 40g hood insulation
- Length: Center back measures 30.75"
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside jacket
- Removable helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters fit close to keep out cold air
- Multiple internal and external pockets hold gear
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Durable YKK zippers
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the Marker Ramp Insulated ski jack have a front double zipper?"
1 Answers |
Question by Carl on 3/17/2013 - 9:29 am
"No, this jacket has the regular one way zipper."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/18/2013 - 2:58 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.