Marker Morning Star Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
Spice up a dull winter with the fun print of the Marker Morning Star Ski Pant. This polka-dot ski pant is extremely waterproof so it will stand up to the worst weather, and feature-packed so you have everything you need for a great day. Sitting on wet lifts is no problem with the 20K waterproof fabric, and heart-rate raising hikes followed by slow lift lines are no problem either thanks to the Morning Star Pant's thigh ventilation and Thinsualteâ„˘ insulation.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 15K Breathability
- Outer Material: 100% recycled polyester twill fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed taffeta/ brushed tricot/ mesh
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Inseam measures 31"
- Velcro adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Thigh ventilation to release excess heat
- Lower leg gusset opens to fit around ski boots
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Marker logo D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Scuff guards prevent parking lot shred
- Front and back pockets for storing gear
- Durable YKK zippers
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi. Are these ski pants low rise? They are great looking?"
2 Answers |
Question by Danielle on 11/13/2011 - 2:14 pm
"These pants look very stylish! From the waist to in inseam it measures 10". I would consider it a regular rise."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2011 - 1:04 pm
"I own the pants - they are low rise - but not super low rise. They are warm and dry - even sitting on the lift in melting ice."
Answer by Jenny T on 4/10/2012 - 3:16 pm
"How do these fit around the seat and legs? I have an hourglass figure so it's tough to buy ski pants that don't require a belt or bib."
1 Answers |
Question by Sheila on 1/12/2012 - 12:21 pm
"These pants have a Velcro adjustable waist as well as belt loops for additional support. They are a natural fit, being more fitted in the hip area. You can call us at 1-800-818-0946 for more personalized assistance with your size. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/12/2012 - 12:51 pm
"What is the inseam measurements for these ski pants? (I am looking for a short length...29"-30" at most.)"
1 Answers |
Question by ileen on 10/19/2012 - 11:12 pm
"The length as stated above in the description is 31". It sounds like you may need to look for a Petite ski pant, which is going to give you the length (or lack thereof) that you want. Check out some petite options here."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/23/2012 - 12:01 pm
"I saw the Marker Morning Star Insulated ski pants in a purple/magenta background color with the polka dots. Is that pant available? If so, where?"
1 Answers |
Question by Beth on 2/27/2013 - 12:33 am
"We only bought this pant in the two colors that you see (blue or black). If Marker makes the other color, we simply do not carry it at this time."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/27/2013 - 2:53 pm