Marker Lord SP 90 Ski Binding
If you're an AT enthusiast with an occasional penchant for alpining, you'll appreciate the Marker Lord SP 90 Ski Bindings. The Marker Lord SP's are the only non-AT bindings around that hold both an AT and alpine boot. That means you can ride your alpine skis without having to buy a whole new set of boots. Besides that you get a gliding AFD and Pivot toe for consistent release, and a wide DIN range for versatility.
- DIN Range: 5-14
- Brake Width: 90mm
- SP technology accommodates both AT and alpine boots (only skis in alpine mode)
- Gliding anti-friction device helps boot come out of binding during release
- Triple Pivot toe absorbs energy to reduce unwanted release
- Inter Pivot heel provides elastic travel and good power transmission
- Lightweight and durable magnesium components
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.