If you're an AT enthusiast with an occasional penchant for alpining, you'll appreciate the Marker Lord SP 90 Ski Bindings. The Marker Lord SP's are the only non-AT bindings around that hold both an AT and alpine boot. That means you can ride your alpine skis without having to buy a whole new set of boots. Besides that you get a gliding AFD and Pivot toe for consistent release, and a wide DIN range for versatility.
- DIN Range: 5-14
- Brake Width: 90mm
- SP technology accommodates both AT and alpine boots (only skis in alpine mode)
- Gliding anti-friction device helps boot come out of binding during release
- Triple Pivot toe absorbs energy to reduce unwanted release
- Inter Pivot heel provides elastic travel and good power transmission
- Lightweight and durable magnesium components